Net Transcripts specializes in the transcription of single-speaker and multi-speaker recordings for:
- Criminal Investigations
- Internal Affairs Investigations
- Witness Statements and Confessions
- Detective and Patrol Report Narratives
- Child and Adult Protective Services
- 911 Calls and Dispatch Communications
- Inmate Jail Calls and Visitation Recordings
All transcripts are processed by our highly skilled transcriptionists, production and quality control personnel. (We do not use voice recognition software to process your transcripts.) All transcripts are produced in the United States -- not offshore.
The safe transfer of your recordings to us for transcription and the return of your completed transcripts is accommodated via our proprietary and encrypted Web-based Order Center or our secure and automated FTP transfer process. You may also dictate your report narratives directly to us using our toll-free Dial-In Dictation Service.
Our service is fast, accurate and completely secure. It is also very cost efficient and as easy to use as the click of a mouse. Your office or department will save time, money and personnel resources. Net Transcripts has set the standard for quality, turnaround and affordability. No one processes more Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement transcription nationwide than Net Transcripts.
- Nation's leading provider of law enforcement & criminal justice-related transcription services
- Specializing in: criminal and internal investigations, witness and victim statements, patrol officer and detective reports, Q&A and narrative of all kinds
- State-of-the-art Web-based solution
- Online Order Center lets users actively manage transcription requests
- Fast turnaround times: 3-Day (Standard), Next-Day and Same-Day
- 98.8% Accuracy Guarantee
- 128-bit SSL protocol data encryption
- All personnel undergo comprehensive background checks
- Translation services also available